There are a number of housing options available in Blackburn with Darwen.

The Council can give you housing advice. Click for more information on housing advice or call 01254 585457. 

You can find a house to rent with Together Housing. 

You can also get help with paying for basic things you need for your home, like beds and ovens. Click for more information on housing needs or call 01254 585444. 

These organisations can also help with second-hand furniture: 

When you move into a property, you may have to pay Council Tax as well as your rent. Council Tax is an annual charge for the local services the Council provides, like bin collections, libraries and parks. You have to pay it to the Council every month. Click for more Council Tax information including help with paying your Council Tax bill. 

We are adding more information to this page soon. 

Want to find out more about joining a class?